The SCC Joint Database is open to registered non-profits whose mission includes arts, culture and science across Colorado and our neighbors in Cheyenne, WYO.
Costs are $520.00 for those joining Sept. to Sept.; $260 for those joining January to September.
Updated and new contracts being accepted for now to Sept. 2017
This includes free webinars and help desk for usage, networking meetings, and other benefits.
Please review the SCC Database Letter of Agreement for details and deadline dates for joining.
<<<Click Login to Data Center for Member or Participant accounts
Need to add a new user to your account? Reach out directly to TRG's help desk (email@example.com) and get them set up with a user login!
The SCC Joint Database is maintained by Target Resource Group and offers all the SCC members the opportunity to efficiently maintain their own contact information for patrons gathered by subscribers, single ticket buyers, volunteers, members and donor while participating in the exchange of names on a "permission-only" basis.
Participants in the SCC Joint Database receive these benefits:
- Provides protection for members to maintain control over their submitted information
- Provides procedures to share names with each other for a "one-time" use at no cost
- Processes 4 National Change of Address cleansings annually
- Allows for unlimited uploads of data at any time
- Creates extensive patron demographics and cross penetration reports to identify shared patrons
- Provides weekly webinar trainings on the use of the Data Center system (data entry, access,protection, sharing, etc.)
- Shares updates and information on national trends in attracting audiences/patrons, managing data, and maximizing use of the demographics
Currently, the Joint Database accepts email addresses, but does not allow for the sharing of those names and emails.
SCC users are always in control of their own database information which cannot be accessed by others without permission delivered electronically through TRG's "eMerge." Learn more about Target Resource Group's services - click here!
Need more info?Download the Data Center New Member guide here
Need database assistance? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org