QUICK CONNECT: Log in to TRG's DATACENTER to access your account.
The SCC Joint Database is maintained by Target Resource Group and offers SCC members and cultural non-profits across Colorado the opportunity to efficiently maintain their own contact information of subscribers, single ticket buyers, volunteers, members and others to a cloud based system called "DATACENTER."
What if you could take all the data, from every ticketing/fundraising system in your community, and analyze it all in one place? What could you learn about your organization, as compared to your peers? That’s the power of TRG Data Center.
For a standard contract of one year (Sept. to Sept) the service
Provides protection for members to maintain control over their submitted information
- Processes 4 National Change of Address hygienes annually with merges and purging of upoladed contacts
- Allows for unlimited uploads of data at any time
- Creates extensive patron demographics and cross penetration reports to identify shared patrons with other organizations
- Provides weekly webinar trainings on the use of the DATACENTER system (data entry, access,protection, sharing, etc.)
- Shares updates and information on national trends in attracting audiences/patrons, managing data, and maximizing use of the demographics
- Two hours of a Help Desk to support organizations and webinars, videos and other training
Currently, the Joint Database accepts email addresses, but does not allow for the sharing of those names and emails.
Time to Renew Your Access or Join Up!
SCFD Tier I and Tier II SCFD organizations: please use the link below by July 15th
Tier III and non-SCFD organizations interested in continuing your access or Signups for the Database - agreement form and payments are due August 15th
Payment and submission of form due Aug. 16 - $545 for one year or $273 March 2019 to September 15,2019
Check out the new user-friendly DATACENTER site - access reports and analytics faster